11.10.2011

Breaking Up Is Hard To Do

Dear Leggings,

I think it’s about time we break up. It’s not you, it’s me. I really didn’t want to have to do this, you are so comfortable and easy to wear but our relationship has to end. We really did have great times but it’s about time I start hanging out with new people, like my jeans. We had a good run, we did. But I need to be on my own, away from you. I treated you like a pair of jeans, and that is not fair to you. I need to move on. While I was with you I gained the “new relationship” weight. You never stopped me from eating, and always fit me no matter how much weight I gained. This relationship is not healthy anymore and I need to make a clean break from you. I will always admire you, and treasure the time we had together but it is time to say goodbye.

Love, 
Rachel 

1 comment: