11.30.2011

Toms

At first, when Toms hit the fashion scene, I was skeptical. Honestly, they were just too trendy. After a few months of contemplation, I decided to go for it and buy the plain grey ones which I absolutely adore! I did go through the love-hate phase with them because first off, Toms are poorly made and second Toms are pretty ugly. But I decided I am not here to tell you that Toms are a fashion faux paw because I don't believe they are, however I am here to tell you that SOME Toms are. Just yesterday Toms released a new collection of shoes, and I have never been so nauseous! Sorry for the dramatic choice of word, but it was the first one to come to mind. Check them out:


Really? Glitter and cheetah print...
A wedged-Tom is never a good idea

So the jury is out, what's the verdict? Are Toms pretty or just pretty ugly? 

From My Paws to Yours,
Rachel 

4 comments:

  1. Toms are adorable! But I look so weird in them! Like a Genie! XD Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm i think some people can pull them off - but i also think they're just a fleeting trend that wont last long! haha x

    ReplyDelete