11.18.2011

Wrislets

Dictionary Definition: n. A purse, usually small in size, with a band that is meant to be worn around the wrist.

After being out tonight I realized that there are so many girls who didn't get the message that wrislets are not cute anymore. They haven't been cute for almost a decade when Coach and Juicy Couture were all the rage. I just never could get why you would want to carry around something on your wrist all night. First off, it is uncomfortable and second, it is really awkward. And also, you can hardly fit anything in the damn thing! I think that dictionary definition should sound more like this... 

My Definition: n. A bad attempt at a smaller handbag that hasn't been fashionable since 2002. See examples below: 



From my Paws to yours,
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment